An important feature of the Project is the standard year-end examinations for grades 7-11 in all high schools, to ensure a consistent level of assessment of students , and improved performance of schools island-wide.
A central body is engaged in creating and coordinating standardized exams for all high schools.
2016 Grade Nine (pre-CSEC) Diagnostic Tests
The Grade 9 Diagnostic Tests consist of two (2) parts:
1. An Internal Assessment Tasks
2. A Multiple Choice exam in four subjects – Mathematics, English Language, Science and Social Studies.
The internal Assessment tasks are administered from February 1 to May 20, 2016 and the Grade Nine (pre-CSEC) Diagnostic Tests (Multiple Choice) is scheduled for May 25 & 26, 2016.
– Grade 9 Internal Assessments
May 25, 2016 – Mathematics, Social Studies
May 26, 2016 – English, Integrated Science
– 2016 Grade 7 Standardized Tests
There will be no Grade 7 Examination this year
– Scanner Testing required before 2016 assessment exam
Scanner Assesment With PDF (Zip file)
Scanner Assesment With TIF (Zip file)
– Answer Keys 2016
* Grade 9 Answer Keys (Zip File) (to be released May 30,2016.)
– Other Attachments
– Submission of Result
Completed class files with results are to be submitted to email@example.com be