Teachers, did you know that the government of Jamaica spent US$50 million to equip you schools and teachers with technology and training to help you to improve your effectiveness in the classroom?
Each High School on average received;
- 2 Computer Labs with a total of 57 desktop computers
- 24 Laptop computers for teachers to use in class rooms
- 16 Multimedia Projects to use in classrooms
- 1 Mobile Cart holding 10 specially designed student Netbook computers and wireless router
- 3 High speed Laser printers
- A local network that connects labs, libraries, staff rooms and classrooms used by grade 10 and 11 students
- 4 -5 Document cameras
- Video Cameras, Scanners, Televisions, DVD players
Did you know that there are 15,000 multiple choice practice questions in 11 CSEC subject areas accessible via the e-Learning Website?
Did you know that project has created over 200 learning video clips on concepts in the CSEC syllabus for 11 subjects, distributed to your schools on DVDs and available on the e-Learning Website. We are also working on producing an additional 280 video clips to be availble shortly.
You can access the learning resources below;
Below you will find articles and links which will help teachers to create good presentation materials for your classes.
ISTE Videos – Click here
Resources from Publishers
|Caribbean Resources||MacMillan Education|
Other educational Resources
Example of slide effects with instructions
Powerpoint educational games
Developing an interactive story with Powerpoint 2007
How to create multiple point quiz in Powerpoint (part 1)
How to create multiple point quiz in Powerpoint (part 2)
Help with Power point 2007
Powerpoint 2007 training
More Powerpoint 2007 training
Sound files (MP3s etc)