Materials on this website were produced and/or compiled by e-Learning Jamaica Company Limited (e-LJam) for the purpose of providing the public with direct access to information about the programs and services offered by e-LJam. The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, Jamaican laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Non-commercial Reproduction information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from e-LJam. We ask only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- e-Learning Jamaica Company Limited be identified as the source; and
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made, in affiliation with or with the endorsement of e-LJam.
Commercial Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from the owner in order to ensure that the information is the most accurate, up-to-date version. Third-party Materials. Some of the materials and graphical elements found on the e-LJam’s website are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material. To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this site for commercial purposes, please contact:
e-Learning Jamaica Company Limited
36 Trafalgar Road,
Kingston 10, Jamaica, West Indies.
Telephone: 1 (876) 929-4044
Fax: 1 (876) 929-8625
Email: [email protected]
- e-Learning Jamaica Company Limited website does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail or subscribing to our mailing list on the site.
- All personal information created, held or collected by this office is held in confidence. You will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
Links to Web sites not under the control of e-Learning Jamaica Company Limited are provided solely for the convenience of users. e-LJam is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or the reliability of the content. e-LJam does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links, nor does it endorse the sites and their contents.